Thank you for your interest in becoming our newest Onya team member!
We are currently looking for a dynamic and multi skilled customer care representative.
Open to Australian residing applicants with a preference for those in Western Australia.
The hours on offer are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm West Australian time.
To cut down on carbon emissions we run a remote workforce so you must be able to work effectively from home.
Some of the duties you will be required to perform are but not limited to:
- Managing general email inbox enquiries
- Replying to customer feedback
- Using live chat on the website
- Telephone communications
- Dealing with wholesale enquiries
- Processing account applications
- Stock monitoring
- Fundraising Enquiries & Account Activation
- Managing & processing orders
- Phone sales and follow up
Ideally we are looking for an experienced customer care representative who has the following attributes:
- Excellent phone manner and written communication skills
- Loves to learn
- Experience with cloud based customer relationship management software
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent time management abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous sales experience is a bonus
- Self-determination and responsibility
- Passion for sustainability & the environment
- Familiarity with Onya products a bonus
- Adaptability (the ability to turn your skills to any task required)
- Team player
- Graphic Design skills/experience a bonus
- Fast, reliable internet connection
If this sounds like you, please let us know by filling out the short application form below.
Applications close Midnight WA time Sunday 20th September 2020.
Thank you for your interest, however applications have now closed.