Free shipping Australia wide for orders over $75
Plastic is a substance made from non-renewable natural resources such as coal, oil, and other natural products, whose processing creates greenhouse gases. As the impact of too much plastic on the planet grows and continues to be felt, there is no lack of alternatives being manufactured today. Formerly, little consideration was given to just how much plastic use is costing us.
The biggest menace, and the one presenting the greatest problem, however, is the single-use plastics, with most being used once and then thrown away. Yet increasingly, there are plenty of great plastic alternatives out there to help you go green.
Although it is much easier to go for the plastic, a little time spent analysing what’s on the market will convince you that there are plenty of ways to cut down how much of it you use. Some are really quite exciting, and we at Onya are proud of the many quality products that we produce to help in this effort.
A look at our product range will convince you that giving up the plastic is not going to be a catastrophe. In fact, you may even find our alternatives a very good deal indeed.
Everyday Ways in Which You Can Switch From Plastic
Let’s examine some of the ways you can reduce your use of single-use plastic and how we can help you achieve this:
- To give up single-use plastics when shopping, Onya’s wide range of reusable shopping bags were created to help you eliminate altogether the vast array of single use plastic shopping bags that were necessary to complete your grocery shopping. From bread bags to fresh produce bags, we have everything you need to go reusable when shopping.
- To give up plastic drinking bottles, we have developed a cool and comfortable range of durable stainless steel drinking bottles in three sizes and six exciting colours with take-anywhere features.
- To give up throwaway coffee cups, we have developed reusable coffee cups.
- To give up plastic wrap, check out our range of reusable lunch wraps.
- To dispose of household or dog waste, we have an assortment of certified compostable bin liners and bags.
Other ways in which you can reduce plastic waste are:
- Don’t use straws
- Don’t use disposable diapers
- Don’t use plastic partyware
- Don’t use throw-away shavers
- Don’t use products that contains polypropylene or polyethylene.
For every bit of single-use plastic you give up, you reduce waste, and we are dedicated to helping you get there, with a fantastic range of products that can be found online. To ensure you really are going green, we also use recycled packaging materials, ensuring that whatever we deliver to you is adhering to the principles of sustainability, and we are backed in all the things we do towards sustainability by our B Corp Certification.
Placing Your Order
When you place your order, we will ship within 1 to 2 business days. Taking these simple steps to use plastic alternatives may not seem like very much, but it will certainly add up and make a difference.
An Exciting Range of Plastic Alternatives
Onya specialises in a great range of reusable products throughout Australia. You can also find a selection of reusable shopping bags, reusable coffee mugs, reusable ziplock bags, fabric lunch bags, snack bags & more. Browse our latest range online.