What makes our Waste Disposal Bag refill so good?
The Onya waste disposal bag refill pack for your Onya Waste Disposal Bag Solution is as natural as what goes in it.
Made from 100% GMO free renewable plants, the waste disposal bag is biodegradeable and certified compostable – meaning no micro-plastics left behind.
We’ve all been there at one time or another. Whether you’re on a dog walk, need an away from home nappy change, or camping you can have all the hygienic and convenient benefits of a plastic bag with a clear conscience to contain those pesky ”presents”.
The bags also work well for saving up food scraps to toss in the compost bin.
If composted in a hot compost system of around 50c hot, they take around 12 weeks to completely break down back to their natural cellulose beginnings and are virtually undetectable in the soil.
- 30 waste disposal bags (2x rolls of 15 bags)
- Measures 30cm long x 22cm wide
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable bags
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens
- 100% Certified Compostable to Australian, US and European standards
- Superior puncture and tear resistance
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!