So you have remembered your reusable bags, but still need to use plastic for your fruit ‘n’ veg…..Not any more!
- The brightly coloured pouch contains strong reusable bags made from recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET) which can each carry up to 2 kilos of produce
- Slightly larger than disposable plastic produce bags, the bags feature a gussett and draw string tie
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- Use the bags as a ‘colander’ to wash newly purchased fruit ‘n’ veg, drain and dry
- Use your produce bags to store your fruit ‘n’ veg in the fridge – plastic bags cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your produce much shorter
- Fruit can be hung in your produce bags in the pantry to increase produce longevity
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainablility extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!
Other Produce Bag Uses:
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry Bag
- Nut Milk Bag
- Herb Drying